Monday, May 19, 2008

LIVING A DREAM

We are all a kid once in our life. Creating dreams with such impossibilities and having the time of your life while playing in the backyard. Such times that we barely forget, times when we are still free from stress given by our daily inconveniences. Those times that I miss…

Now I must accept reality that those times can never happen again. Now are the times where you must face all the consequences of each of your decisions that you really never liked doing at all. Now are the times when you want to go back to the days that you were always told that you were not “old enough”.
My mind is now polluted with so many things that I thought I could never do when I was young. Living with all the pressure and enduring it without any consolation makes me want to escape to my dreams. In my dreams everything is perfect. In my dreams I have lived my life like a child. No worries and no dissatisfactory. I have handled every situation precisely. But those are just in my dreams…
Can someone wake me up? I know in my dreams everyone is doing well but there’s a world where I know I can be of a real help. Why stay dreaming when I can build my dreams in this reality I’m standing right now? Yes I am a dreamer but I can’t stay at my dreams. I must wake up now. Dreams are there to stay forever. But not me…

No comments: